Monday, March 31, 2008

I'am Lucky

Well, I have to admit this. I am actually lucky, god has given me strength to come out of my miseries. It was my Bday on 28th Mar, Well i turned 26. I thought it would be a lousy bday, but it was wonderful. Loved that day. Felt i was with my family. It seriously was. A girl named Neha prepared a wonderful cake for which she was awake till 1AM. I guess she would be a sister in my previous jyanma ;). My roomie was very nice (he has always been). The land lord is a great lady (you need to see her to believe). Well, like to explain the whole sequence.

That night i got a little cream on my face. The day i got to take blessings of the landlords MIL (it was special). I went to office. Came back at around 5:00 PM. My roomie came at around 7 PM. Then.. They called me down. Light were off. A long alley, all dark and a candle (will the light at the end of the tunnel ;) ) a cake and a candle with a '?' ;). People told me to cut the cake. I did light came on, It was wonderful. **** the other things, i am lucky, lucky it was just my hand, lucky to have been able to take care of myself, lucky to be around with great people, lucky to have got friends like Prasad, Vamsy, Kris, Vijay, Sreekar... Its been a good trip so far, i hope my fortune changes with the climate. Finally, i got another family a bro, 2 sisters (lets make it 3).

5 comments:

Santhosh said...

wish u many many many more happy returns of the day.....

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for the recognition. I never knew I was a star and had a mention in here. Unfortunately you underestimated how much time i had put ;) lol. May God bless you with all the happiness, success and satisfaction. I am glad to know that you felt at home. You can try counting on us anytime.

: Keep smiling always.. its tax free :)

Ps: should have informed me that I have to increase the count of my brothers!!

Shriram said...

Well you were... Sorry was not sure if it was 1 ;).. Thought it would be that much was not really.. Lovely that you liked the post... Well you were the highlight of it.. You always knew that :)

Unknown said...

aha....

well i guess the birthday boy should have been the highlight ;) aeyo what shriram

this reminds me that I have to share the pictures...I shall do that ASAP boss :)

Unknown said...

eh vivo a very happy belated birthday..............
cheers