Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Where is the stupid light (I am close to the end of the tunnel ;) )


Hey.. Hope you guys are doing much better than me. Well, i decided to come out of the shackles and write something nice. The past few days have been a bit of a tragedy for me. In one corner of my mind i fell that my hand will heal, in the other i think what if....? Anyway, whatever be the case i will face it and will face it with a Smile :) (Thatz the real me).

Sometimes takes time to realize that this is not that much pressure and i can get through. I am currently thinking abt the worst case scenario.

Physically (this is priority), i will have another 3 weeks of torture. I will miss my parents, my friends, people i like, people i hate. But then i had that experience previously... Means i should be able to handle it better this time around.

Mentally, i will loose a few more dollar's (Lost 4,600$ last time around), might loose a little more this time and may not be able to take anything back with me (Not to forget the tough brain). That i would say is Ok. I still have a long way to go. The experience has been stunning.

I always thought i would be very happy after coming out of physiotherapy on the day i left that place i realized i would miss Erin (Physiotherapist) who spoke to me well, pepped me up all the time. Frankly, she was very impressive.

I am right now telling myself it time to move on (its gonna be difficult, but i guess i can pull myself through this difficult times). Signing off. Take care

3 comments:

Santhosh said...

Good good keep the spirt up... Cheer up everthing will be all right..well regarding the light at the end of the tunnel... i wish i could cut paste a image here... anyway will send an email check it out...

Unknown said...

Devine love is never fixed and minimal. The fountain of abundance of health, wealth and happiness will be always around you.

Shriram said...

Well well that was really quick ;)