Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Horrible Day

I had a bad day today. Having a bad season i guess. Days are a mixed baggage, feel sometimes that things are going to get better. However, today was one day where i felt everything went horribly wrong. I had an appointment with the doctor today (for my broken arm which underwent a surgery), everything was so positive.. My hand looked great i could do almost anything with it. The doctor was happy with the progress too (he said "We are getting rid of you today").

Then he said, ok i guess its time for an x ray lets see how things are. Went for an X Ray and came back. The doctor started looking at my X Ray. I over heard him talking to his recorder. Where in he repeatedly said "Bone not healing, bone not healing, if things go bad its going to be a plate failure" (One of the plates). He called me and said. "I have bad news for you" (Oh man!!! not again). He showed my X Ray and said that one of the screw was coming out of the plate and the bone underneath was not developing.

Don't feel like writing anything more

7 comments:

Santhosh said...

I think i am angry on you... Guess u need to stop acting like a super man and be careful about ur arm. I dont know who to blame U zyhxhxor the doctor.

Shriram said...

Nope it was not my mistake, Looks like the screws were not put in correctly :(. Now again.. Just hope it will recover in 6weeks..

Santhosh said...

hmmm dont worry u will recover... cheer up...chill madi....

Shriram said...

Hmm, for the others who dont know.. The doctor who operated on me previously put in a screw on the facture line. How terrible can that me ;).. Man am i under pressure now

Anonymous said...

Ohh no!!time cannt wreck havoc for so long to anyone....not even d doctor.....so u hve 2 get wel now ...doc hve been baring u for quite long!!!!
Jokes apart...don worry....bones,screw nd plates will b al fine.wat u need 2 do is take care...

Shriram said...

Thanks so much Amrita. Means a lot to me. Thanks for being sweet

Unknown said...

Nothing you need is, or ever will be, missing. Your are whole and complete and abundantly blessed. God controls your life...

There is no imperfection so believe that your hand is perfect and experience a rapid healing.