Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dream...

Well, hope this is a little funny (well my life is). Was listening a song on friendship, really very impressive. Always had/have lovely friends. It was always a dream that i get married to someone i knew (someone who would be a great friend before a wife) someone who understands my world, never expects me to change (well the only thing i can promise is that i would never tell her to change on anything).

Yeah, i always thought of a friend who fits into this role really well (but the thing is our friendship has matured so much that i am so very happy that she be my friend, i dont think it can ever happen). Now feel i will get married to someone my parents search for (well life ends here all the time ;) and on the other end of the fence i think i am a lousy decision maker ;) ). I guess i am really very adjusting so i am pretty sure any girl will be good for me. The only thing i can think abt now is..... What if i meet someone who gives me the feeling that i know her from a while? What do i do? Should i say, chuck it?

The first thing that i am going to do when i get back to Bangalore is

1)Give a big huge to my lovely friends Santu, Ravi, Giri, Soma, Bharath, Sat, Chethan, Sumesh, Saral (Miss this special guy.. He is having a test of his own. Know that he is strong enough to be totally out of it... Very soon, sorry buddy couldnt be with you this time) and a lot more guys
2)Go to a pub with Soma. (3hrs Have so much to drink ;), not too good at this thou ;) )
3)Go to a coffee shop with Sanjana (2 hrs reserved.. There is so much to talk)
4)Meet all my NTPs (the 3rd and final group that i will ever be with, man did we Chime)
5)There is one more person i want to meet ;) (Secret, I am pretty sure the person i am talking abt will... Wondering who... It might just be you ;) )

Friends are forever, we will be together!!!!

4 comments:

Santhosh said...

btw when u coming to b'lore?

Anonymous said...

u write so well kano !

Shriram said...

Thanks kane anonymous ;).. Nengge idella scene ah? ;)

Shriram said...

Someone is coming to US and asking me when i would be in blore ;).. Cool kano ;)... Question unanswered.. Feel sometime in feb.. or mar