Friday, October 24, 2008

There is Happiness who cares why ;)

Well, there have been times these days when i have come out of work happy (With a big GRIN on my face). Initially i thought it was the song that was making me happy. I get excited for no reason (no its not a girl). Not sure why, I cant be so thrilled just because I am going back to B'lore after 14 long months (or can I?). I was always wondering why people wear the I LOVE NEW YORK tee now that i have been here for 14 months I am so very tempted to buy one of those (only problem there would be 100 people like me who would think the same about me) :).


If not Blore or Mysore NYC is where i would love to be, the city is lightning fast that is the best thing i liked :) .. Guys in Bangalore - I might be superfast for the first 3 to 4 days ;) Beware.


But, it cant be just Bangalore.. Its something else... I can feel it. (or I am anticipating too much).


Ok Coffee time.. Will look back, if any of you know why i am on a high (No not drunk) please do let me know ;)

[Watched Kismat Konnection to today.. I feel its something to do with Vidya Balan ;) ].. I am sure.. Is this love?

-S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he he he nice post !

Sujju said...

hmmm i know the reason why are u so excited to be back... will tell u offline...welcome buddy..