Thursday, October 16, 2008

GOD! When do i retire

This is how frustrated i am today. More so that i am bloggin from office, which has never happened previously. The TODO list keeps increasing and i don't have a clue when i will finish my work. I am totally lost and I have been getting sarcastic messages from the morning.

I for one know that there are lots of things that are creeping up (Bugs in the product that i am working for), how i wish i knew all the programming languages (by the way did I tell that I HATE CODING). Anyway, there is drinks planned in another hr, i just feeling like getting lost from here. Oh God!! i am back to the same place where i started from "The grass is greener on the other side" :(

Enough of bloggin, i need to get back to work. God BLESS ME! [Then you can go bless America :( ]. Hope you guys are having better luck :)

Tata
Shriram

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOooooooh..What a co-incidence Dude, my part of story is very similar.
Professionalism in corporate world sucks!!!

Anonymous said...

Life always looks greener on the other side for you.. Maybe you should just stop looking at the other side, instead try to make your side greener.

Anonymous said...

2 Anonymous ;) (one more shriram).. Thanks Sid and Sanjana.. Now i caught you didnt I?

Anonymous said...

Update.. I did go to the drinks party... Got Drunk and went back home.. I got the next day.. Saw one shoe in the left and another one in the right. Next, shirt on the bed ;).. Slept!!! Thats it.. It was nice. :)
Shriram

Anonymous said...

and one for the road?


annoyying-anony :)

Shriram said...

Funny!! I know who wrote the last message! Cheers

:) (Got me smiling for 10 mins)