Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mix of life

Hi there... I am one person who came to the US with lot of aspiration (not to forget the expectation). One i wanted this to be a "Jump Start" to my dwelling carrier (Good that i could achieve part of being there). It has truly been an year of learning, people around you teach a lot. My mentors were a bunch of people some names need a mention here. Vinay - My fellow teammate, who had loads of experience in Onsite.. It helped me keep my cool all the time. Munjal - Someone who i can never forget (Program Manager). Dan - Plan manager, a efficient worker, a perfectionist. Nagu - my Brother-in-Law, he had long strechs of talks it was very helpful. Satish - A technical mentor (the most helpful guy in JPMC i should say). People come into your life a leave a definite imprint.. Something that you can never forget (even if you forget the person).

Well the reason I am writing all this is because (hope) i am going back (or coming back) back to Bangalore.. Back to my Parents, Back to friends, back to FOOD, (Lets not talk about pollution, i care less).. The only thing i am worried about is my carrier.. Its been wonderful here, i dont want to fall back (People say i should be stern, i would need to see that). Yes, i do feel sad that i am moving out of NY.. a city that had so much to teach me, the culture, the fast moving nature of everything.. I was trilled to be here.. Enjoyed every minute (Truly wonderful experience).. Hope my Bengaluru is waiting to receive me (Receive me or not... Here i come :) )

Those here.. See you (after 2-3 months). People in Bengaluru.. Waiting to get there and meet all you people (Dont spoil the thrill i am not going to tell this to my parents :) )

Wonderful Song

Jheel pe jaise naav chale aahistha aahistha
Baadal mein aise yeh chaand chipey
Kehne ko hai yeh bhi chehra

Chod aaye pichey hum kisko kahan
Unko khabar hai ki hum hai yahan
Aaye baharon mein mehkaayi raah
Phir milney aayenge kya

Bas thodi doori yeh raastha kahe
Rukney lagey, phir chal diye
Jab woh hamey yun dilaatey hai vaastha vaastha
Rishte hum aise nibhaatey hai
Raat se jaise koi subah

Ab hai nazar mein ek aisa samaa
Lekar ho aayenge tum ko yahan
Anjaan rahon ke anjaan rahi
Jaaye tho jaaye kahan

Tum ho salaamat yeh dil yun kahe
Chaahe miley ya na miley
Door se jo bulaayenge, aaja na aaja na
Chaahe savaari bhi na miley
Ho sakey to chalkey aana



Cheers
Shriram

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you all the best of life in Bengaluru.. Life will constantly be teaching new stuff and we continue to learn from it..

Shriram said...

Correct! totally agree