Sunday, November 16, 2008

Why?

Hmm.. I am feeling terrible for something I did on Saturday.. This would be some low in my carrier. Well, when it comes to work I have never lied about anything. I have been open to agree mistakes, that's what makes me good (and improve on my mistakes). I did something to dent that rapo.. Well, there was a issue in Prod.. Initially thought it was something to do with the setting within the database (my true sense told me that this had to be informed to my manager's (in JPM)) .. Initially though I didn't notice who the mail was sent to.. Next day i did.. What did i do? Well.. Simply kept quite (1st mistake). Finally something kicked in and told me to inform everyone. what did i do next? I attributed it to me not seeing who the mail was addressed to (Well.. 2ND and the worst mistake). Now this makes me a liar.

I could have just said that.. Well, I seriously don't know what I could have said.. I feel like a total Moron now :( (Now that i cant do anything about it.. May just make my last working week hell) :(

No comments: