Saturday, May 3, 2008

Why come here?

Hmm, there was something that hit me like a rock. I was looking at a profile (Was looking for a friend and my mind diverted to an unknown profile [AS USUAL] ). Why do we leave our home country (India for me) and start missing it like crazy :(. I was on one side really confident that i could handle my life. I wouldn't miss anything from B'lore, etc ,etc.. But now i know nothing of that is true (The feeling is that they will never be.) now i feel like packing my bags (with shoes) and running away. To hell with everything (I can live a happy life with enough money rather than live an uncertain life).

The message on why we are here is clear, we want to move ahead with our life. Compete with others. Work hard, make a mark in life (not to forget the $$, still is 40Rs ;) ), but then is it really worth missing your family? Your friends? Your Home? Your Bike? Sheesh, like my sister said i truly have become a philosopher

That profile really touched me. Can i get my flight tickets today? :)

4 comments:

Santhosh said...

Well buddy seems like ur really need some guidance.... well to answer the question "Why come here?"....simple u were destinted to come here.... There are certain things u life that u learn only when u miss them... only then u respect what u had.... anyway thats a different topic all together... Ok here is some advice from my side to you.... it make sound crazy.... Please read baghvad geeta.... believe me i am not joking.... u will really see the world in much positive way...

http://www.krishnamedia.org/e-books/Bhagavad-gita_As_It_Is.pdf

Yep its the same santhosh..... I never imagined that i would be so very much inspired by the Bhagavad-gita....

Santhosh said...

btw forgot to mention....u knwo me bit lazy... i did not manage to read..however there is a audio version of the same as well...

Santhosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Santhosh said...

I was reading something and came accross this.... a must must must read for you

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Lifestyle/Are_you_single_Make_the_most_of_it/articleshow/3043410.cms