Saturday, May 10, 2008

Things i miss

The feeling of frustration just kicked in. I want to put in a few things that i miss from my childhood.
1)Miss my mom dragging me to get to school (when it came to school i used to do anything that would make me stay at home.. Some of them being Acting Sick, Crying)
2)Miss fighting with Roopa (My 2nd Sister) for a bar of chocolate. [Finally it used to get split into 2 equal halves, well almost or i would get the bigger piece]
3)My first cycle in which i used to VRROOOMMM inside the house [Well, it was a tri-cycle ;) ]
4)The small pond in our house.
5)My dad teaching me how to ride a cycle [All that he did was.. pushed the cycle]
..... I can see those scenes all in my mind.. Somethings are really difficult to forget
6)Ride that Soma used to give me when i had a broken hand.
7)Getting scolded by Benny Sebastian (He was my Electronics Lecturer in Christ College), didn't realize why he was scolding (Well, send him a mail as soon as i wrote this point ;) ).
8)Meeting that very special guy on the first day of college (i guess the whole world spin'ed around after that)
9)Pampering that i received from college (For the first time i enjoyed studying and liked the things that came with that)
10)The bets on who i would overtake (Academic percent wise) a fellow student [Always used to win these ;) ].
11)Being with a set of like minded people.
12)Those 4 lovely years of engineering [I those were the days i enjoyed my life, really wonderful]
13)1st day of office, first day of meeting someone who i never used to talk in college.. but became so close to in office
14)That 8th sem project, with two of my closest friends (Well 3, 1 outside partner).. the final night outs (Getting the project report, listening, thinking, dry project description with "Flute path reconstruction system ;)" It was fun though.
15)Missing someone on and off (this was a close friend of mine.. Names not taken.. For people who know me well.. You know who i am talking abt )
16)Miss working long hours for TZA.
17)Miss not working in HYCee (It looks Ironic right?)
18)Miss my bike, driving the car in B'lore.
19)Miss BENGALURU
20)Miss INDIA

Will there be a time when all of these will be with me? One place, one time?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

shrirammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Shriram said...

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddd