Monday, April 21, 2008

Freakin Busy day

Hmm, its been a tiring day. For the first time i was working in office till 7:15 PM (Well i don't run from my work i start work at 8AM ;) and when i work i really do). Had to come back and started the comp again. There was a Tech Arch meeting today, the guy was very knowledgeable the only thing was it was like he was introgating me ;) . Well the only thing i can think of is my trip to CA. Will meet my parents after 7 months. I am excited. Cant wait to see them :), cant wait to see my sister.. WTF.. My whole family ;) . I have ****** got bored of staying here. :) Anyway i guess things are changing a little.

I want to write something else here... but i am holding from putting my pen down :). Have a lovely day all of you. Take care madi.

Everything has a reason. Live life like there is no tomorrow (don't break your hand or leg thou :) )

Love
Sri :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what is it that you wanted to write without putting your pen down ???

Shriram said...

Secret secret ;). Who is this now?

Unknown said...

its better being busy working than busy fetching work ;)
great that your family is here. Surely this is the best time of ones life. Best regards to all.
take care

Anonymous said...

language language

Shriram said...

Shoot i still dont know who is commenting ;).. Names plz ;). Thanks Neha.. Really happy that you are looking at my blog :). Thanks

Santhosh said...

I really liked the dont break ur ... at the end of the blog...

Santhosh said...

btw i am really curious of what was that u wanted to write...anyway i am sure it wont be long..... i can wait....