Friday, May 23, 2008

Good note

Well i guess its some kind of marriage season.. First, all my friends are getting into commitments (of getting married)... It's a strange feeling that i cant get rid of my mind. For one i am little strange (and i have no hesitation accepting it) and two.. How the hell can i stay with a complete stranger (and how can she take a "Wako", its my pet name from college ;) )

Friendship is good.. Marriage is a little off track. I was told about the violin's, bell, etc, etc.. But dont think those things work any more... For me, For now.. Carrier is fun.. My dreams are fun.. Living for myself is good (well dont think i am ready for a marriage.. And for guys like me.. We can never be sure of being ready for marriage). However, i am seriously going back to India in a bit.. Back to the trees.. Rain.. lots of Friends.. that lovely home.. the train.. the farm.. bike.. i can see a slide show right now.. Wish (actually being a little selfish) all my friends were not married.. (if i had a time machine i would have gone back to Sept 2003.. College.. Friends.. Those trips.. College bunks.. Those days will never come back :) )..

Well i am living ok.. Till the ok feeling gets to "great" no marriage for me ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

try madi nodi ;)

Anonymous said...

once upon a time u said u wanted to get married.. and this shows that u are really strange!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shriram said...

I have 2 middle names 1: Confused 2: Strange ;) So the name reads Shriram CS Sampath ;).. Anyway, why so many anonymous?

Santhosh said...

one this is for sure...ur jealous that people u know are married... and ur not.... or its insecure feeling.... hoestly speaking it does not matter if my college friends are married or not.....

Anonymous said...

Its not both.. I am happy the way i am.. And i also fell that getting married now is not in... (I would agree that i am a little confused on when to get married but nothing more)

Santhosh said...

well forgot to comment on ur stating paragraph... dude please for ur won good (and ur better half) please stop thinking that u need to know ur better half before u get married..... regardless of the of know the person or not.... u cant expect the person to be same after marriage.... there are lot of things that will and has to change for the betterment of both ... that is what the whole sense of marriage.... Marriage is one step where u decide to get along with ur partner regardless of u know here before or not.....

Santhosh said...

from when did u start posting anonymous...btw i never said ur not happy with what ur now.... my point was on what ur thinking will make u fell happy in the future...