Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Engaged... Forever, Congrats

Hey,

Its the unfolding of one of the loveliest days of my life. Well, 2 things today is my Sister's bday (9th Apr in US) and in 4 hrs time one of my closest friend is getting engaged (10th Apr in India). Well, I for one had been waiting for this a while (Heard her talk abt this all the time.).

Her name (Forgot that, cant help my nuts are lost) is Mythili. I have seen her since 7yrs now know her for 3yrs (Where did the 4 yrs go? Those were in the college i had a big group and.. still beats me as to why i didnt talk to her). She is one of the most bubly girls i have seen. In one sentence "She is one person i have seen smiling the most." Keep the smile up Myth, know you will have a great life. Take care.. :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

Shriram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shriram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
myths said...

Thanku thanku thanku :D

Anonymous said...

oh gosh.... for a second i thought u got engaged forever..:)...
When will u write saying Engaged....
I'm waiting to read that...

Sujatha

Anonymous said...

Sujatha, i wouldnt seriously disappoint you the next time i come to blore (come forever and ever ;) ). Well i dont know if you will know it by the blog instead i guess you would be with your husband at the engagement (Well for other, Sujatha and her husband (whatz his name again?)) are one of my closest friends. This blog gets curtains when i get back to b'lore ;)

Santhosh said...

how clever.... curtains...hmm not fare ha..... the real challenge is to continue even after that....