Sunday, December 28, 2008

I AM BACK!

Well, long time ;).. I don't want to make this a regular practice (Have a bunch of better things to do ;) ).. I feel my life is kinda of perfect.. Getting bashed by my dad, get home made food, can skip my promises without hurting anyone (Talk about cooking food on all weekends since when I came, incidentally on a weekend). Things otherwise are good as well, met all the guys one married the rest single (I dare say not ready to mingle ;) ), after all who wants to loose the huge drives! and late night ice creams and pubs! been ages (Again! I DON'T GET DRUNK..) ).
The point of the blog was to just inform that i reached safe and having "A ROCKIN TIME"! (Pity the ones sweating outside India (Or shivering ;) ) ) The only thing missing in my life is... (Lets keep this as the topic for the next Blog)

Cheers
Sri..

1 comment:

myths said...

ooooh ! and what IS the topic for the next blog post ;)