Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow snow everywhere

I was always been a great fan of snow. I guess one bad experience has not changed that in any sort. I still love snow, still want to play in the snow exactly like the 2 kids i saw down the street.

Well, its kind of a shocker that i don't want to take that risk until my hand is alright. I am all ready for the snow this year end. I have a to do: list

1)Run on snow (Fall on a snow bed, hope this time it will be a soft landing ;) )
2)Make a ball and hit each other, not sure who is gonna come with me. Oh, boy thats gonna be so much fun ;)
3)Go to New Hampshire (Its a place here close to Canada). Oh man what a lovely place (BTW, thats where i fell ;) )
4)Ski on the black slopes
5)Make a snowman (Oh ya, carrot is must)

Probably this time, i will be safe and fly back to India (in one piece and without any bandages)... :).. Want to do that as the last activity here. I guess i will sign-up now.

On an offshore call currently, looks like i am in trouble :). Wow, this is gonna be so much fun :).

3 comments:

myths said...

Hai hai .. You write really well ma... Hadnt realised that you might blog regularly ! Keep at it :)

Shriram said...

I am sure i wont in a while... :)...

Unknown said...

hey hey this is like a libel ;) next time i shall ask you to join me to Concord.. May be a boring company .. but we can try making it good with snow :)

tk cr