Friday, June 6, 2008

Lighter note

Well it was a day i was waiting for a while. My project got released to "Production" with all the difficulty. With all difficulty it was the sense of satisfaction that over powered everything else. Its a bigger success for the offshore team. It was a great team effort from their side, ad mist all the difficulty. I know how hard each of them have worked. I understand their dedication, well, they have made me proud for the passion and hard work they have put in. Time to look back, for me i never thought this would be possible in such good fashion (I am a little Pessimistic). When it mattered most each one in the offshore team has stood up and delivered something extremely important against all odds.

Its time to Salute all those great offshore minds in the project. People who helped us save our asses and our faces :). It was a great feeling when the project went to Production. One of the best. (The pressure was too much to handle, just happy that i got through it)

Cheers
Sri

No comments: